Advice for patients, visitors and staff
Our main priority is, and has always been, the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff. Therefore, we regret to inform you that we decided to close both our clinics in London and Manchester, as a measure to support the government’s effort in preventing the further spread of the virus. Our staff continue to work from home and are happy to assist patients in any enquiries or concerns they may have.
What this means for our patients?
All patients will be booked in for a later date, prioritised based on the date of the received referral as well as on urgency. We understand that a delay in diagnosis and therefore in treatment may be unpleasant news to get and we deeply apologise for any disappointment this may cause. We would like to thank you for your support during this challenging time.
What does this mean for patients who are enrolled in clinical trials?
Our members of staff who manage the ongoing clinical trials continue to monitor all involved patients remotely. Staff are in contact with the enrolled patients to ensure a smooth experience in each clinical trial during this difficult time.
What do we do to keep everyone safe?
We have enhanced our measures to maintain the best practice of the existing infection control for when are back in business:
- Our staff are supplied with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure both staff and patients are safe and at minimal risk of infection
- Hand sanitising stations are set up in each room of our clinics
- All clinical and patient areas are cleaned after each patient and deep cleaned at the end of each day
- Non patient facing staff are supported to work from home to minimise the risk of infection
Public Health England advice
- Stay at home for at least 7 days if you have a high temperature and/or a new continuous dry cough
- Stay at home and only go outside for food, health reasons or work and only when necessary
How can you help minimise the risk of spreading the infection or getting infected?
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Discard any used tissues in the bin straight away
- Wash your hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Practice social distancing – stay 6ft / 2m away from other people not from your household
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
As the situation with COVID-19 develops, we will continue to monitor and review this information to ensure it accurately reflects our status. For any enquiries or concerns, please contact 0207 486 7777 or email@example.com
Last updated 1 April 2020