If you’re having problems with your stomach, digestion or going to the toilet, we can help find out what’s wrong with our Common Gut Symptoms Guide.
If you’re suffering from any common gut symptoms your doctor or consultant can refer you for our gastrointestinal tests, and some tests can even be sent out to you. Our service is trusted, fast and accurate – and that’s a big relief, because getting some answers is the first step to unlocking a solution.
To help you identify some of those common gut symptoms we’ve put together a ‘Gut Symptom Guide’ below. If you suffer from any of the below you can read more to see if you need to talk to your doctor or consultant.
Gut symptoms overview
- Stomach ache or intestinal cramps
- Bloating, nausea or appetite loss
- Diﬃculty going to the toilet
- Unusual stools
Regurgitation and dysphagia
- Bringing food or drink back up
- Diﬃculty swallowing
- Feeling that food or drink is stuck in your throat
- Horrible taste in your mouth
- Cramps; sharp or dull pain
- Excessive belching
- Nausea or vomiting
- Feeling uncomfortably full and tight
- Excess belching/breaking wind
- Abdominal pain or gurgling
- Stools leak unexpectedly
- Can’t get to a toilet in time